Content: This report identifies the number of test booklets by subject and type being sent with the district's initial order. Orders are based on the number of paper-based test registrations. Quantities in the report are total test booklets, not bundles or packages, and do not reflect the 10 percent overage included in a district's initial order. The report may be run at the district or campus level and is updated nightly.
Uses: Use this report to view the number of test booklets ordered per district in the initial materials order.
To view a Test Mode/Materials Count report for a district, complete the following steps.
- In the navigation menu bar, select Reports, and then Orders.
- On the Orders Report page, on the General tab, under Test Mode/Materials Count Report, select the current test administration from the Test Administration field.
- In the District field, enter at least three letters of the name of the district or the district code, and then select a district from the list.
- Click the Download Report button.
- Open the CSV spreadsheet.